Friday, September 23, 2011

Change the network modes of Nokia phones’ without restarting the phone


I always change my Nokia N73’s network since our area hasn’t a good 3G coverage. I am tired of doing this continously.Because I have to restart my phone to change the network mode.So I tried to find a way to change the network of 3G nokia phones without restarting the phone.I was successful.I’ve found a great way to change the network of Nokia 3G phones’ without restarting the phone.This method is tested in Nokia N73.You can try this without any risk if you have a Nokia 3G phone(Specially S60 Symbian Smart Phones that require resart on network change).
Here is the way.Go to network selecting option in your mobile phone.Select a network mode(3G,GSM,Dual Mode) and OK it.Then the phone will ask to restart.Now press the Yes and No buttons at once.Then your phone’s network will change without restarting your phone.Share this method with your friends and comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment